Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys , 1st time Cruze owner , so I thought I would ask a few questions on this cruze I picked up , but the rad , trans cooler and other things were shot in an accident. I am putting the front end together and need some help on where the trans cooler hooks up on the cruze. I can't figure it out if it goes in the front of the condensor or in between. If someone can give me a shot or shots on how it mounts , I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.:wavetowel2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a 1.8l 2013 , so your telling me that the trans cooler mounts in between the condenser and the rad? I just need someone to tell me where the transmission intercooler is placed ( behiind the condensor?, in front of the condensor ?) This is the only thing I need to attach to finish the car aside from the bumper cover and then I can move on. I would hate to buy a manual just for finding out placement of a transcooler. Anybody with pics would be appreciated , they tell the whole story. thanks.GP

·
10,711 Posts
its a 1.8l 2013 , so your telling me that the trans cooler mounts in between the condenser and the rad? I just need someone to tell me where the transmission intercooler is placed ( behiind the condensor?, in front of the condensor ?) This is the only thing I need to attach to finish the car aside from the bumper cover and then I can move on. I would hate to buy a manual just for finding out placement of a transcooler. Anybody with pics would be appreciated , they tell the whole story. thanks.GP
Iirc the tranny cooler was mounted up high. J posted it a while back and search is not working well for me at this time for it.

Sent from my iFail 5s

·
Registered
544 Posts
On a 1.4 car, yes, the transcooler is behind the condenser sandwiched between the condenser and radiator. It is mounted high above the intercooler. The 1.8 doesn't have an intercooler, so no clue where it goes. I would guess it should be pretty obvious, since all the cooling parts snap together on the 1.4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.