Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2013 1LT/RS
45 Posts
At least in the case of Cruze tunes from Trifecta it's not quite 30% (disclaimer does say "Up to 30% off" to be fair), but there's also free shipping, which saves you $15 as well!

Here's a list of the current Black Friday pricing for Cruze tunes at Trifecta:
Engine (Model Years)Advantage (Stock vehicles)Elite (Modified vehicles)Other
1.8L NA (2011-2015/2016 Limited)$288$348
1.4L Turbo (2011-2015/2016 Limited)$288$348
1.4L Turbo (2016-2019)$309$449$164 - AutoStop Delete Only
2.0L Turbo Diesel (2014-2015)$449One tune available for diesel

·
Administrator
12,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those of you that have an aftermarket CAI / SRI and need a MAF screen (honeycomb),

MRP Performance will have 30% off and free shipping from the 29th thru the 30th. Use code 30OFFMRP.

For those that have the 1st Gen Cruze K&N CAI, the pipe has an ID of 2.75 inches. For others you'll have to measure or call the company.

Today without the code it is $26.45 including shipping.

On the 29th, assuming I calculated correctly, it will be about $15.37, well worth the minimal cost to cure a stumble at low RPM.

·
Administrator
12,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those of you that have an aftermarket CAI / SRI and need a MAF screen (honeycomb),

MRP Performance will have 30% off and free shipping from the 29th thru the 30th. Use code 30OFFMRP.

For those that have the 1st Gen Cruze K&N CAI, the pipe has an ID of 2.75 inches. For others you'll have to measure or call the company.

Today without the code it is $26.45 including shipping.

On the 29th, assuming I calculated correctly, it will be about $15.37, well worth the minimal cost to cure a stumble at low RPM.
Just a follow-up on this.

I have placed my own order and spoke to Cindy on the phone about entering the discount code into the cart. It does not seem to work. She said you have to first create an account. I did that, but it still does not seem to work. I then emailed Ashley and asked if she could fix this.

I went ahead and ordered two screens. I have the 3/16ths" and the 1/4" honeycomb coming. I am not really sure which will work better, but my initial thought was the 1/4" will present less of a restriction and that the 3/16ths" will do a better job of smoothing out the airflow. If you decide you want the 1/4", they are currently out of them but if you call them they may be willing to ship one from there reserved stock as they are expecting more in shortly. At some point I will report back on the choice I ended making, but that will probably be in the spring.

·
Administrator
12,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a follow-up on this.

I have placed my own order and spoke to Cindy on the phone about entering the discount code into the cart. It does not seem to work. She said you have to first create an account. I did that, but it still does not seem to work. I then emailed Ashley and asked if she could fix this.

I went ahead and ordered two screens. I have the 3/16ths" and the 1/4" honeycomb coming. I am not really sure which will work better, but my initial thought was the 1/4" will present less of a restriction and that the 3/16ths" will do a better job of smoothing out the airflow. If you decide you want the 1/4", they are currently out of them but if you call them they may be willing to ship one from there reserved stock as they are expecting more in shortly. At some point I will report back on the choice I ended making, but that will probably be in the spring.
Water Boat Watercraft Naval architecture Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts