Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The gauge cluster was pulled out of a car in the junkyard, the plastic lens and surround are in perfect shape just dusty from sitting, i have no idea if the gauge works or what the mileage would be. asking 30$ shipped.
z/28 Camaro suede steering wheel bolts right in for 1st gen cruzes. steering wheel is nearly perfect with only a very small bit of wear on the top of the wheel. asking 140$shipped.

trading the cruze in for an S4 so the spare parts need to go. I accept paypal.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,667 Posts
The gauge cluster was pulled out of a car in the junkyard, the plastic lens and surround are in perfect shape just dusty from sitting, i have no idea if the gauge works or what the mileage would be. asking 30$ shipped.
z/28 Camaro suede steering wheel bolts right in for 1st gen cruzes. steering wheel is nearly perfect with only a very small bit of wear on the top of the wheel. asking 140$shipped.

PM'd

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,667 Posts

Payment sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts