Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Which would you be more interested in

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
You selling stuff again man or just hoping some ones are thinking about spending Money ?
3M Vinyls might fly !

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If enough people are interested in it ive got a guy from 355nation that will work with us. Depending on how many people are interested in the shirt or hats i can release a design and see how many people would order one.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Look at the threads from Lordstown meet May of this year for more insight on the subject and interest also styling . Many aspects to realize with all merchandising .
Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes with all of your endeavors .

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
As I stated in your "New Site is COMING SOON" Thread, CruzeTalk.com is owned by Autoguide, and therefore if you want to make any sort of merchandise you would need permission before making hats/vinyls. We currently have a vinyl that you can get[as well as a second in the works], just talk to XtremeRevolution.

If you want to make merchandise that just reps the Cruze you are free to go ahead with it, but you will have to become a Vendor if you want to sell items in bulk.

Reactions: brian v

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
But i'm sorry officer i'm gonna run home and get tit fixed .
By the way here is your ticket you can pay it after you get tit fixed ! HA ha ha .

I do like this guy for his Enginuity you

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is a vynal some fancy type of vinyl?

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
As I stated in your "New Site is COMING SOON" Thread, CruzeTalk.com is owned by Autoguide, and therefore if you want to make any sort of merchandise you would need permission before making hats/vinyls. We currently have a vinyl that you can get[as well as a second in the works], just talk to XtremeRevolution.

If you want to make merchandise that just reps the Cruze you are free to go ahead with it, but you will have to become a Vendor if you want to sell items in bulk.

Also OP this guy here, speaks the truth.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Dang all you dogs kiss frogs and cinderella will pop out and take all of your mod money . Feels good to write that again ! He still has some good ideas , he is going through a process of acclimation and adjustment . So be cool folks or I will have to let iKermit rribit on you !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts