Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen the Cruze TD commercial? Chevrolet really needs to up its game in the category.
Currently i think the Germans are winning the TDI commercials!!
We all need to contact GM and voice our opinion on how AWESOME this car is. GM cant seel any cars if people dont know they are out there.
Give me a break on their US badge as well. I ordered the overseas badge to promote the car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the commercial needs to be played on tv so peoplewill see it and know about the car

·
Registered
261 Posts
Really GM need to up is game on the Crappy Dealer Service and Factory Issues and never mind the commercials.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Never Heard of IT .........

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
In my opinion, Chevy has dropped the ball in all of their Cruze related commercials. They definitely don't make you want to go out and rush to your local dealership to buy one.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The germans always have better commercials, im sure the germany aired ones are even better. Every other person isnt offened there.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Gm is like a white midwestern boy from a bible thumping family in their approach to the cruise commercial lol

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
You talking about the "untrained eye" commercial? It's not that good. I definitely think that GM needs to up the marketing efforts on this great car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts