Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Leather power electric heated seats, rear center fold down arm rest, not one, but two cup holders, plus an upgraded radio, spare tire, and jack for a thousand bucks was a great deal. How many compact cars have beautiful Rolls Royce like tan leather seats?

Manual transmission in the Cruze is one of the best transmissions I have ever used based on either Honda, or 50's-60's British sports cars. LOL, who wants an automatic where a computer replaces your thinking ability, lives on fluid, lose a couple of drops of that, and will find yourself stranded. Can even let my Cruze coast down my driveway and start it that way, don't even need a fully charged battery for that. Try that with an automatic. And I can use the parking brake and leave it in neutral, so if someone bumps my rear end, doesn't cost thousands of dollars in damage when you are force to leave your in park, breaking off that little pawl and cracking the case.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.