Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Maybe it is because I just skimmed and scanned the article, but I was disappointed with it's layout and uniformity for each test on all 6 pages. Very disappointed that there was not a summary or stats page. Trying to compare gas mileage or any performance stats is next to impossible in this article. I do not know if they were joking or not, but it sounds like they were going by the D.I.C's to measure gas mileage, but could only figure out Mazda's by having to fill it up at the end of two days of testing and "doing math" because of it's lack of having a D.I.C. Not seeing any relevant accuracy here, just seat of the pants opinions. Anybody that has spent more than a few minutes behind the wheel of more than a few cars knows that impressions of how fast a car is or how strong or weak an engine feels is very subjective an hard to accurately evaluate unless there are real measurements. This is due to many factors such as NHV, transmissions, gearing, suspension, tires, insulation, exhaust sounds, cockpit design, height of vehicle and height of drivers position, etc.
For the love of all that is car sacred, give some real numbers!.....and in a format that is easily comparable.

But hey, I am easy. I still enjoyed the article, just venting on a couple things that irritated me.:sigh:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.