Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
This is my first post on this site, i've looked at it for awhile and finally decided to join. I don't know if this is the right section to put all this in. Does anyone have any information on the Cruze Z spec option, like when they want to release it, and what all it includes. If GM is planning on making stage kits for the Cruze.
Also,
has anyone put the trifecta tune on a 6MT, and what were the effects on it and any problems so far?

·
Registered
718 Posts
I've never heard of any Z spec option honestly. The Cruze remains unchanged for 2014 except for adding the diesel model.

Perhaps, we may see something for the 2015 model year when the Cruze is built on the next generation D2 platform.

And there was a rumor about stage kits awhile back and I sincerely doubted they would release something like that. Here we are today and still nothing.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Ok, that's why I didn't remember the z-spec. It's a three year old concept that Chevy didn't take beyond Sema. I was thinking this was something new.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
And yes, lots of folks have tuned MT cars. They're a ball of fun when tuned.

Reactions: CruzeTech

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
And yes, lots of folks have tuned MT cars. They're a ball of fun when tuned.
Yep - the car is just so much better with a tune.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone on the feed back and i think i might need to run the tune, 13 psi of boost just doesn't cut it and same with 140 hp. :( And has anyone heard of big problems when you run the tune, because I don't really want to pop the engine before 100K KM (62000 Miles). Also I totally agree they need an SS or Z-spec model for the Cruze. I think i'm going to run into the dealership tomorrow and see if I can order the grill.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Last time I checked at the parts counter, and I have another post somewhere around here, there is a part number for it, however, the computer said that all orders placed against this part number will be cancelled, and a refund will made. This was about 3 weeks ago, so things may have changed since then.

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Not sure about the splitter or lower grille, the two upper grilles can be ordered through your dealer. Its an addition to the spring package.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts