Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Just received a set of Rokblokz mud flaps that I ordered recently 'cause I'm tired of how much mud gets thrown up on the side of the car with the extra width and offset of the current wheels.

Ordered a TruBendz 3" cruze exhaust and plan to just run a nearly straight (because of the glasspack) pipe for a little while. Was going to fab the pipes myself but realized it was beyond my talents to do the axle back section. Just bought the exhaust on a whim really, I might try to incorporate the cutout again in the future but it will be gone for a bit. Hope it's not too loud for my second job of delivering pizzas....

(Evil thoughts about a Cruzen3.?)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
2.0 contributed to the fog this evening (7/4/19) with a 2 car-length set of rubber stripes on the road I live on (adding to the number of burnout marks from the rest of the neighborhood). First burnout with the current wheels and tires! (245/45/18 on 18x8.5 2017 malibu wheels)
Lots of fun listening to 2.0 bouncing off the rev limiter and the turbo responding in kind.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Got told by the supervizor at my 2nd job (delivering pizzas) that the car is too loud, looking into 3" mufflers that will fit in the tunnel

·
Premium Member
3,803 Posts
Meh, I'd have just put a resonator on it and called it a day.

Friend of mine just bought an '09 Cobalt SS pushing probably 350whp or so (on an LTG block), and has the TurboXS RFL exhaust on it. It's loud, but not too obnoxious. Good tone, too. Well, for an Ecotec.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts
About this Discussion
130 Replies
7 Participants
TheCruzen
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing