Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been hearing a lot of people wishing this site had business cards to give out. Well, here they are; I spent a couple hours today making them! Only you have to print them out yourself.

They are based on Avery 5371 Business Cards. You have three options to choose from:

Option 1: Use the cards that look like the one pictured below. This means you have to write your name on every card. To download the PDF, click here

Option 2: Customize your own card using my template! In order to do this, you need to download a file (click here). Once you have downloaded the file, head over to Avery Design and Print Online. Then, navigate to the middle of the page where it says "Open a Saved Project from: Your Computer" and click it. Click "choose file" and upload the file I gave you, then click "Open". It will take you to the editor where you can make the necessary changes. Once your done, click "Preview and Print" in the upper right hand corner, then "Print it Yourself" and "Print Now". It might ask you to save your work, it doesn't matter what option you pick; just pick one. It will go through a PDF creation process and then a green button will come up saying "Open". Click it and your business cards are ready to print. If you are using Chrome, MAKE SURE THE "FIT TO PAGE" BOX ISN'T CHECKED UNDER THE PRINT OPTIONS. Then print and enjoy your cards.

Option 3: Ask me to do it for you by commenting on this thread or through a PM. Like you, I am a human being and have a life, so please do not use this option because you are lazy. This option is for people who can't figure out the instructions above and/or isn't good with computers.

Hope you guys like them and get to use them! I would love to see pictures in this thread of how they turn out!

Here is what they look like:

Disclaimer: Do not sell these cards. I do not claim ownership of any logos, pictures, etc. on this card. These are strictly for non-commercial use.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Excellent!! Everytime I tell someone about our forum I always wonder if they remember what we talked about. This would give them something to hold onto to help remind them esp if they were truly interested or not. Even so it would get their interest going and probably check it out just to see what it is all about!

Thanks
great job!!!

·
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good! Thank you for taking the time to put these together! Now to see if it will work on my MacBook.
Thanks! And no problem! I went this route specifically for that reason, it should work for you! Let me know if it doesn't.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Google Cruzetalk.com ...........

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,500 Posts
Will they be worth having to hand out in the future?

I put them on junk Cruzes at a pick n pull yard and on windshields of what appear to be modified Cruzes. It is a good way to bring in more users.

·
Super Moderator
7,500 Posts
I have been trying for two years to upload a word or excel doc to no end. Here is a screen shot of my version both front and back. I have this set up completely on a word doc if you want it just PM me with an email address and it is yours. You can easily change the name and picture.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
I have been trying for two years to upload a word or excel doc to no end. Here is a screen shot of my version both front and back. I have this set up completely on a word doc if you want it just PM me with an email address and it is yours. You can easily change the name and picture.
View attachment 284228

View attachment 284231
Remember when I suggested you should become a Moderator? You are Super!

·
Registered
95 Posts
View attachment 284228

View attachment 284231
I really like that I wish we could get stickers

·
Super Moderator
7,500 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts