Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,349 Posts
You can go into one of those mall Kiosks and they can make you a custom shirt with the Chevy logo and the CRUZE Talk logo, even putting a pic of your CRUZE. This shirt is bland

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Finally got a look at it... not real exciting for $17...

The guys from Italy have a nice polo!

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
I have a fellow car audio teammate and he has his own graphics company, and I get "team pricing" every order. Maybe I could ask him what kind of discount I could get for a decent group buy for us. It could be a chevy logo on the left side with CruzeTalk or CruzeTalk.com on the back with our usernames underneath that or our usernames under the chevy logo. If that sounds good with you guys, I'll talk to him about it once we have a "for sure" count of people who are serious about buying one, if that design works or whatever we come up with. Just let me know and lets keep this updated.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
I would be interested. On the cobalt forum someone made these which I think are hilarious. The Official #teamrecall T-Shirt | Teespring
I ordered 2 of them. I think there's probably a lot of cruze owners who would like these also If we did a cruze version
Love that! lulz

I'd be down for the website and our user names on there. Would love to keep the outline of the car incorporated into the design somehow.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Some fellow alum created Createmytee.com, and doing their online quote for a shirt with two color print on the front, 10 of them, is about $12.47 each.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,271 Posts
Buzz Buzz Buzz nothing really happening .

·
Premium Member
5,349 Posts
I see through eBay VistaPrint has single Shirts for $6.95. I'm sure a group buy knocks the price down much more? vista.JPG

·
Registered
491 Posts
I think a polo shirt with the bow tie on the left breast and CRUZETALK.com on the back would be nice.

Or have CRUZETALK.com on the left breast and my avatar on the back :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts