Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy ya'll. I just picked up a new-to-me 2018 Cruze Premiere, Red Hot paint job, hatch model. I recently lost my first Cruze, a 2014 LTZ RS (black w/ brick red interior), in a car accident. I purchased that 2014 new off the lot w/ 33 miles on it. At the end, it had 76k miles on it and ever once visited a repair shop or had any problems. Well, until it was totalled in that wreck. But it kept me nice and safe. Which is why I bought another one. And, this time around, bought the brightest red color I could find so hopefully people would see me this time and lessen the chances of getting hit. :)

Nice to be here. And I'll probably have a few questions about this new Cruze. I'll try to find the appropriate places to post those.

Later on...

·
Vendor
1,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sorry about the car accident, but seems like everything worked for the best - congrats on your new Cruze. Post some pictures when you can. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. If any questions appear feel free to reach out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts