Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I recently purchased a 2012 1.8 AT, Wanted the manual turbo but none to be had here. Still getting used to the 6 speed tranny shifting style but so far really like the car. too bad the OnStar does not work out here in the middle of the Pacific.
Cheers
Chris

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Guam sounds wonderful as I'm sitting at my desk looking out the window at a snow storm here in Michigan. Welcome to the forum Chris. Feel free to send me a message anytime.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !
Yeah Guam sounds nice Man . Throw us a few pics when you get a chance . We love pics here !

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guam sounds wonderful as I'm sitting at my desk looking out the window at a snow storm here in Michigan. Welcome to the forum Chris. Feel free to send me a message anytime.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thanks Jackie,
Nice and warm here in the tropics. I just had the windows tinted and they told me not to use the rear window defroster. LMAO. Try to stay warm.
Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !
Yeah Guam sounds nice Man . Throw us a few pics when you get a chance . We love pics here !
Will do, Have some nice beaches I can use as a background.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Ah-h-h-h-h, the marianas memories: "...In God we Trust, on Guam we Rust..." and it's not a whole day on Guam, it's just "Hafa Adai" (pronounced 'half a day').

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chris. Post some pics of the Cruze in your nice surroundings.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah-h-h-h-h, the marianas memories: "...In God we Trust, on Guam we Rust..." and it's not a whole day on Guam, it's just "Hafa Adai" (pronounced 'half a day').
70AARCUDALMAO, My Guam Bomb AKA Boonie Car, died, not to mention the spare fell through the trunk and the hood was held on by a huge bungee cord. I Had it towed away as scrap and bought the Cruze. People on Guam love the name since Cruz is the most common Chamorro name here. I attached a photo that you will get a kick out of.
BTW, Most of my family lives in Tucson. I left in 79.
Guam.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum Chris. Post some pics of the Cruze in your nice surroundings.
Hi ****, Will do, tomorrow is Saturday here so I will see what I can come up with, weather permitting. I was born in AZ:) YUMA Arizona's answer to ****
Chris

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...at NAS Agana, 8/66-thru-3/68.

...and, talk about a SMALL world, wife & I are from Yuma (hotter than the hubs of hades), Arizona. I taught night classes at AWC for 8 years ('73-'81).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

...and, talk about a SMALL world, wife & I are from Yuma (hotter than the hubs of hades), Arizona. I taught night classes at AWC for 8 years ('73-'81).
You got that right, I graduated from YHS in 77. I was in the band and we used to play at AWC AKA,TACO TECH Basketball games. If you ever saw the sky Blue 65 T-Bird cruising 4th Ave, that was me;-) Chris Bangs

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

NAS Agana, Was closed in 1995:-( Gov Guam took it over through the Chamorro land act and let it rot like a car in the jungle. now most of it has been leveled and being developed as a shipping hub.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
I had the only '70½ Plymouth AAR 'Cuda in Yuma, AZ, and at AWC...it was dark metallic green:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts