Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trading in the cruze and and taking the aftermarket parts off before i do. Need to sell parts soon to get a down payment together. Perfer local and cash but will do pay pal with buyer paying shipping. Heres what ive got:

-sub out of a cobalt ss converted to fit into the side pocket in the trunk of the cruze with 250w amp: $100 *pending*

-15mm slip on wheel spacers (eibach were bolt on but took out and used as slip ons with arp extended studs): sold!!

-k&n intake with injen filter painted dark silver (looks alot better then the stock color imo): sold!

Prices are obo to a point. Make a offer. Thanks.

Edit:
Now for also for sale:
-also now have 5x105 to 5x110 (cruze to cobalt ss) wheel adaptors. Looking for $80

Clear side markers: sold!
Comes with sockets and amber bulbs.

Text 540-455-0169 or pm me on here. Thanks again.

·
Registered
213 Posts
How much for the side markers shipped to 07718

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also have aftermarket fog lights with h11 phillips crystal vision bulbs and factory fog light switch if anyone is interested. Prob be looking for somewhere around $65 for it. Will come with everything you need except the wire lead that runs into the fuse box plug. May have another lead around that i can put on if i cant get the other out. Will have to report back if anyone is interested. Thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also need a set of stock wheels to sell the car on. If anyone local has a set for cheap let me know. Need a set by Saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Willing to drive from Illinois to you if we could just trade wheels. Mine are the stock 16" LT wheels with fairly new tires. If you have a counter offer let me know.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Willing to drive from Illinois to you if we could just trade wheels. Mine are the stock 16" LT wheels with fairly new tires. If you have a counter offer let me know.
Hey sorry i havnt been on guys. For those wheels id still be looking for your wheels and about $500. The tires on them are pretty much new as well.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the oem switch. I used the wiring, inserts and housing aftermarket. However i got a gm pin that fits like the factory one into the fuse box plug. All works and installs like the factory kit just at a fraction of the cost and got the chrome accents i wanted.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No more pics atm but yes selling all 4 for $80. Will sell for $100 with the studs that were in them and the nuts too.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Need a set of wheels guys!! Someone buy with trade or sell me cheap wheels to put on for trade in. Could do a trade for parts too.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
How much for the fogs switch and headlights

1 - 20 of 70 Posts