Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
I have been looking over the forum for a cool gauge pod for my boost gauge and there are a lot of people that have designs for a really cool pod that is combo'd with the dash storage compartment that is up by the windshield, so what I am going to do is build one. There are a lot of designs for a three bay pod, but I'm going to create one with just one bay. I bought used storage compartment and a single bay 52mm pod that I will be cutting into the compartment and will be fiberglassing it into the compartment and painting it the same color as the dash to make it look OEM.

I will keep you all updated as I get started on it! Feel free to chime in with any comments or anything!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Please do. My storage compartment broke recently so I'd love to be able to mount a gauge or 2 there instead

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is a picture of my progress so far. It needs a little more work on the fitment and then it will be fiberglass and paint time! Let me know what you think! photo (4).jpg

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Looks good!

Reactions: TFroehlichIII

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
That's nice! I've been thinking about doing a flip up galaxy tab pod. Not sure I'll have the time though.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's nice! I've been thinking about doing a flip up galaxy tab pod. Not sure I'll have the time though.
Yeah I was trying to figure out something with a monitor in it that would flip up, that would connect to a mac-mini, but I couldn't figure something out really. Maybe down the road I can do something like that!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Here is a picture of my progress so far. It needs a little more work on the fitment and then it will be fiberglass and paint time! Let me know what you think!
That microwave looks sick.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
I take it you don't like the gauge pod since you are bringing up the microwave, Ger8mm.
I like it actually. I kinda wish I didn't have the center speaker now so I could do the same but yet again I do drive a turbo diesel so It doesn't really need any gauges. Great work, keep it up man and keep posting pictures. :10:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts