Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Cruzetalk!

You may have seen on facebook that we are offering a lot of tuning options for these cars now, and we wanted to post here about it as well. BNR is now offering tuning using HPTuners, EFILive, and DiabloSport in addition to carrying TRIFECTA products. We can do remote tuning using EFILive and DiabloSport handhelds, and in person tuning using those plus HPTuners. We've always carried all the parts for your cars, now we carry all the tuning options as well! :eusa_clap:

Here's the link to our custom EFILive tuning-

2011+ Chevrolet Cruze 1.4T EFILive Custom Tune

And here's the link to DiabloSport's InTune (we can also do tuning using the Trinity, but it's more expensive hardware)-

DiabloSport InTune Cruze/Sonic 1.4T Tuner

:grin:

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Anybody used the Diablo sport yet? I am interested but don't really wanna be the $400 guinea pig.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I've used it on my SRT4 and i like it. The problem is that it's too coarse grained to dial in a tune, but you can still ahve someone custom tune and the data logging is awesome on it! Read and clear DTC's as well.

Downsides: It's slow as dirt to boot and mine after 1 year of good use has developed issues. Tech support is cool IF you can get someone on the phone. Be sure to keep it up-to-date by plugging it into your computer.

I'm glad to see they're supporting the cruze now. I'm waiting for them to support my Genesis.

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We've got a few Cruze and Sonic guys running it and they like it. It gets even better when you add a BNR Tune to it ;)

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Very cool Jerry! Nice to have all those options. I have an In Tune, just got it on Friday. It is for my 2004 GTO and what was nice is Diablo Sport gave me $100 credit for my Predator. I will be getting custom tuning through one of their CMR dealers.

·
Vendor
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
46 Posts
So with Diablo handheld it's $540 with the tune? What if we already have a Diablo or scr tuner as I've found a few on Craigslist for $200 what's the cost of the time then? Also I assume you email a tune file that could be loaded to the tuner?

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
+1 for BNRs EFILive Tune. Ordered it recently. Zero disappointment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts