Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

CXRacing Intake

11K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  jstahliv 
#1 ·
Just installed the new intake. Wasn't going to post anything being there are many threads about intakes but I ran into a few minor problems. First being the screws that come with it for the sensor are larger in diameter than the original. Not by much but enough that you will need to force them thru the holes without stripping them, or open the hole up a little(which I did) with a drill or something. Second where you insert the sensor is a very tight fit. Took me almost 20 minutes just doing that. I used my mini pick set to help get the o ring in there without ripping it. Other than that it was a breeze just wanted to share that if anyone was considering it. Here's a pic for S&G's:

Vehicle Engine Auto part Car Automotive engine part

See less See more
#9 ·
Ya, it isn't a problem at all for anyone with a little idea of mechanics but someone with their first time ever touching a screw driver might find this useful. I just wondered if I was the only one with this issue.

#11 ·
My first week of owning the car, the yard people came by and blew all the leaves. All those leaves ended up in my engine bay. They are still there in every crevice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.