Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 2013, I commute 25 miles from Park City to downtown Salt Lake so I am looking forward to great gas mileage while sitting on a toasty leather seat! I had the stitching done in black, and started with a titanium cloth interior so I could have the gray "leather" trim pieces and ceiling. Including a pic of my coffee mug NOT fitting the cupholder..... GM engineering?!
Snow tires next week!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Nice pics and welcome to CruzeTalk. Nice looking car. I love the GM coffee mug not fitting properly:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the seats were $1300 with hi/lo heaters on the front. The dealership ordered a leather kit, and had it installed at a custom shop up the street. They needed to know if the leather came all the way down the seat backs, and whether I had a fold down armrest in the back seat. I assume they are not just covers, but what do I know? :)

The heater element tricks the passenger seat into thinking someone is sitting there without a seatbelt:(

·
Registered
906 Posts
the seats were $1300 with hi/lo heaters on the front. The dealership ordered a leather kit, and had it installed at a custom shop up the street. They needed to know if the leather came all the way down the seat backs, and whether I had a fold down armrest in the back seat. I assume they are not just covers, but what do I know? :)

The heater element tricks the passenger seat into thinking someone is sitting there without a seatbelt:(
Hmm. I thought it was a weight sensor. Suck!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! If you ever have anything you wanted to have checked into, please don't hesitate to contact us via private message (include your name, contact information, and the last 8 digits of your VIN with your inquiry).

Sarah (Assisting Stacy), Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.