Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Chevy Cruze is really a different car? Daewoo Lacetti or is it the other way around? [h=1][/h]

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hmm... thats like the dodge/plymouth lines with the breeze v neon or intrepid of whatever it is... but odd non the less... kind of retarded as well

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
I think the chassis may be from the Daewoo Lacetti line, but that's about it. The suspension, engine, drivetrain, etc. is all new. It's actually closer to the Volt/Ampera than the Lacetti.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just hate how they put on vehicles that are visually identical w different brand badges n names makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,603 Posts
I just hate how they put on vehicles that are visually identical w different brand badges n names makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Eh. That's been done for ages. Isuzu Rodeo/Honda Passport. Cavalier/Sunfire. Taurus/Sable. Ranger/Mazda B series pickup. Tribute/Escape. Mountaineer/Explorer. Chevy/GMC pickups going back to the 50s.

No one in the US would buy a Daewoo haha.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Eh. That's been done for ages. Isuzu Rodeo/Honda Passport. Cavalier/Sunfire. Taurus/Sable. Ranger/Mazda B series pickup. Tribute/Escape. Mountaineer/Explorer. Chevy/GMC pickups going back to the 50s.

No one in the US would buy a Daewoo haha.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App[/QUOte

all assembled by suburu in Indiana. Isuzu Rodeo.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
I owned 2 Isuzu rodeos. Lol.

- DROID RAZR MAXX.
mine had almost 200.000 miles when I clunked it for the trade in value in august of 2009.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Oh **** no.

The first Lacetti was Daewoo before they became GM Daewoo.

GM Daewoo and Chevrolet co-developed the Cruze using GM's Delta II platform.

Daewoo rebadges the Cruze as the Lacetti Premiere.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
So what parts are manufactured up in Canada these days .

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I'm sorry.
It was great to go off road and have fun, not caring about what happens to the thing!

mine had almost 200.000 miles when I clunked it for the trade in value in august of 2009.
I beat the snot out of mine. They both had bad frame rot and had they're share of issues and electrical gremlins, but that what you get with 10 year old vehicles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts