Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I recently had my rear passenger door painted and explicitly told the guy to be careful sanding it down not to damage the neighboring panels. What do you know, of course they scratched it. They even had the nerve to tell me i did it when opening the door (was on the edge). Despite the fact they did want to hide it with a pen. Things like these make me wanna record everything before handing it over...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Okay, instead of using this post to complain about my writing structure, how about actually providing some helpful advice that pertains to the issue I’m asking about. Now he had already made breaks in the paragraph, shouldn’t be any reason not to be able to read it after that.

Probably ome one of the most useless forums I have ever been on. Can’t seem to get any questions answered, not even the simplest ones. If it’s not about a turbo or ricing out an economy car, it pretty much goes unnnoticed unless someone wants to sass the question being asked.
How do you expect to get help with an attitude like that?
Your post is really long, contains a lot of unnecessary information and really gives you a headache reading it. Why don't you just break it down to the essential?
You actually did get some advice. If you wouldn't have, then maybe because nobody experienced your problem yet. You cannot blame the forum for it. I know it is disappointing sometimes, but that's life. Don't expect the world to fix your problems for free just because you asked nicely (more or less). In doubt consult a lawyer.
As for your problem. If you are lucky the dealer will admit it. Most likely they will not. Then it will come down to evidence, which you don't have. Hence my advise from above. Except you can pull the surveillance footage and review it yourself. I also doubt anyone on the clock would take the time to do that for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts