·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Every external light, except my headlights, are now LEDs. Took some quick night pictures for the record

Use the flash on this one

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
December 24th, 2013

Just a teaser. Received Eibach Pro-Kit springs today!!!

1.75" drop front, 1.25" drop rear. Sitting at 25.75 front, 26.75 rear. Will keep track to see if it settles anymore.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
December 25th, 2013

Lots of presents for the car today. The big visual upgrade... An E&G chrome mesh grill!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Moar pics of the car with the spings on it was the kit specificly made for the diesel or was it a universal kit did it go lower than expected cause of the extra weight up front

·
10,712 Posts
Question, it looks like you have an additional light that comes on when you open the door, between the map lights. If so, was it like that from the factory? I'd really like to add something like that to my 2012 ECO, as it does not have that, nor have I seen it on other cruzes for that matter.
Can't see the pics at work but 2013 and up have dirent front dome lighting than previous years. I just got wind of similar one in the Verano but with ambient lighting led built in.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Moar pics of the car with the spings on it was the kit specificly made for the diesel or was it a universal kit did it go lower than expected cause of the extra weight up front
Eibach pro-kit, probably made for Cruze LT or RS. The springs fit in the Diesel locations no problemo. And yes, it did go lower than expected, by about half an inch. I am digging it for now. :th_dblthumb2:

Next mod - amp & subwoofer!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Final present for the car, Clarion XH5210 install with 4 gauge wire. Took 7 hours, but wanted to make sure we did a quality install. We used up a roll of solder, but I think the final product looks amazing!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I disconnected the fog switch and used the HID relay to fire the LED driving lights. I am much happier now!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
I wonder if lowering the car will direct more air/wind over the car, keeping it from going under the car and result in increased fuel mileage.
It looks great, would love to hear a review after you get some miles on the springs!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to buy the new Chevy Cruze diesel and convert it from B20 diesel to B100 biodiesel. However, I am not mechanically inclined. Can anyone on this forum do it for me?

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

·
Registered
183 Posts
Eibach pro-kit, probably made for Cruze LT or RS. The springs fit in the Diesel locations no problemo. And yes, it did go lower than expected, by about half an inch. I am digging it for now. :th_dblthumb2:

Next mod - amp & subwoofer!
I wasn't sure about the chrome grille at first but these pictures made me a believer =P Cruze is looking good man!
If you like the look of the shark fin antenna, i'd throw it on too, made my cruze different, even if just a little xD

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can you do us a favor and list the part numbers for the replacement LED's you purchased, and where you purchased them....Thanks

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Can you do us a favor and list the part numbers for the replacement LED's you purchased, and where you purchased them....Thanks
Oh man, zero problems there! Everything I bought was from iJDMToy, but I bought some of the bulbs from Amazon, eBay, or direct from iJDMToy.

I'll list the bulbs in order of what I bought:

Super Bright LED Car Interior Lights Package For Chevy Cruze
This was interior bulbs, and license plate bulbs. No bulb for the trunk yet...

Chevrolet Chevy Cruze High Power LED Daytime Running Light Kit
These are the running lamps that go in the stock fog light location. I get a lot of compliments on these.

5-SMD 168 194 LED Bulbs For Car Interior Lights, License Plate Lights
3 sets at 6.99 each gets you 6 bulbs. 2 for the front markers, 1 for the trunk, and 2 for the rear markers. 1 left over. spare maybe?

High Power 7443 7444 Switchback LED Bulbs For Turn Signal Light Bulbs
I originally bought these for my front switchbacks. The front turn signals enter the assembly from the side, so you really need a 360 view bulb. I moved these to the rear turn signals where they face straight back. VERY bright!

7443 7444 T20 Dual Color Switchback LED Bulbs For Turn Signal Lights
These are what I replaced the front switchbacks with. LOVE these! They light up white until you signal, then blink only amber. Switch back to white when the signal is off.

Amazon.com: 2 X 3157 68 SMD White LED Bulbs Turn Signal Corner Lamp Side Marker Reverse Back Up Light: Automotive
Tail lamps I went to Amazon. These are prime and I ordered 2 sets. One for the inner brake lamps, and one for the outer.

Amazon.com: iJDMTOY Extremely Bright 7.5W High Power 912 921 LED Reverse Light Bulbs, Xenon White: Automotive
I messed around with a TON of different reverse lights, but in the end I wanted usable lights. Easily the brightest LEDs I own.

Amazon.com: Kensun HID Xenon Conversion Kit "All Bulb Sizes and Colors" with "Slim" Digital Ballasts - H13 (9008) Bi-Xenon - 6000k: Automotive
And to tie it all together, Kensun 6k HID bi-xenon bulbs.

Any more questions, I am happy to help!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 · (Edited)
January 21st, 2014

Something special came today!!!

A box from Fleece Performance, wonder what's inside???

A Koozie and some cables???

Oh my! An EFI-Live tuner!!!

No instructions came with this thing. A quick check on Fleece's website and I have drivers and the program downloaded to my computer. Its ALL Greek to me.

I take a chance and hook it up to the car. It's alive!!!

I select the 40hp program, and hit ok. The unit pairs itself to my ecu (mated to my car for life now) and then begins uploading. The process is FAST! I am used to the Trifecta program which is so slow. Within a minute, the unit tells me to turn off my car, and then makes me wait 40 seconds. It's done!!!

I went out for a quick spin. More power at all RPM levels. I did a launch in an abandoned parking lot, and the car roasted the tires through first and into second. God, this how the car should have come from the factory. So happy right now. More impressions as I continue to drive it.

There is a test and tune at the drag strip this weekend... Hmmm....

21 - 40 of 252 Posts