Lets give this a shot!
March 2022, was looking for a comfortable economy car. Happened to find this 2011 Cruze RS with 148K Miles, for ~$4K.
While the fuel economy was great ~33mpg highway ~28mpg city, I quickly began to realize the lack of "guts".
Down the rabbit hole I went, nothing crazy, but enough to make the car more drivable... Based off what feels like limited info, id like to shoot for about 250HP at the crank.
- Custom SRI (Heat soaks like crazy)
- ZZP downpipe
- Gutted midpipe
- ZZP FMIC
- NGK BKR7E spark plugs
- ZZP ignition coil
- Forge wastegate actuator
- Trifecta Elite Tune
- GTX250 Turbo (to be installed)
- Ported intake manifold (to be installed)
- BNR intake manifold spacer (to be installed)
- Cruze Fixkit V3.4 (to be installed)
- Deatschwerks 460CC Injectors (to be installed)
- Eibach Pro-Sport lowering springs
- Bilstein B8 Front struts
- ECO grille
- ECO wheels
- Trunk badges removed
- LED reverse lights
- 215/55R17 Michelin CrossClimate2
- Front license plate removed
- Tan leather seats swapped in
Photo dump incoming....