Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Palmer Performance Engineering is now introducing DashLogic for Chevrolet Cruze. DashLogic will take your factory DIC and/or Radio display and turn them into a gauge canvas. You can add any vehicle parameter available like boost, knock, requested boost, intake air temps, etc. You can also add aftermarket sensors like a Wideband o2 sensor to the display through our analog inputs. Not only can you view the data, you can set alarms to any condition that will display that alert as well as make chimes using the factory vehicle chimes on the car. You can do complex formulas as well, not just a simple on off alert, for example I could say (RPM > 3000 and Load > 75% and AFR > 12.5), that way my alarm only displays when I am getting on it, and does not bother me when I am just cruising down the highway.

Here is a video of the gauges being displayed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbjRlAhKp9s&list=UUfCO3G7ZxmsxFqZyHDDtPAg

Here is a quick video of a knock alert using the quiet chime. We also have a chime that is loud and will mute the radio when active.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjnLBCphcU4&list=UUfCO3G7ZxmsxFqZyHDDtPAg

This is using your radio display as a boost and vacuum gauge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDh6OTMipao&list=UUfCO3G7ZxmsxFqZyHDDtPAg

Check out or store for pricing, shipping starts today! PPE Online Store

·
Registered
47 Posts
Do you loose the regular stuff? What I would want is to see boost on the DIC on the main screen with my instant MPG/DTE. Can you do that?

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Does it work with MyLink Radios? I already have a window module plugged into my OBD II port though.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Wondering if they can just add the window roll up and down functionality to their module?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
similar to a scangauge2? and is the dash logic able to clear and read engine codes? or strictly engine temps and all that good stuff?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have one of these in my Cruze Eco MT, and this DashLogic is great. It does not change anything in the tune or the car, it is only monitoring what is already there. It does not clear codes. Palmer Performance does sell apps that do check and clear codes, but not the Dash Logic. But it offers several pages of gauge info that can go onto the center DIC and on the radio screen display, and either display can be put back to factory display at any time. I connected it to my computer as they show on their web page, and edited some of the pages to what I wanted. I can watch requested boost at the same time as actual boost, or a vacuum/boost combo gauge, or whatever I choose! I love it, and can look at over 50 functions on any screen that I select and can scroll through several pages easily to change which one I am looking at - or can only use one of the two sceens!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts