Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the database error has been corrected. I posted this morning w/o an error. Don't know if it was a tech problem or system overload but it "seems" no more errors and post counts are updating.

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,781 Posts
Yup, that's because AG team walked into the office and saw all the errors probably... Problem started when the forum did it routine maintanence and back up at 12 AM est. Then nobody notices till Monday. Just a guess...

EDIT: Spoke too soon... Some threads are just not updating.

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts
The problem started well before Friday's backup time at midnight. There was a table that was missing. It appears to be resolved now.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
iKermit,

That literally made me laugh out loud. :go: This did not effect the private messages correct? I was just asking because we did not receive as many as we normally do.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts
Erica and Jackie, I would assume that private messages were impacted as well.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I think so Ober. We came back to the office fully expecting to have a lot of messages and were surprised to only have 2. If anyone sent us a message and did not receive a response they should probably resend it.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
I'm not getting any database errors, but posts I made nearly an hour ago are still not populated into the threads. It's happened to Obermd's posts too at about the same time (10:00 PM EST to 10:50 PM EST). Somebody's file management routines are severely stressed.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Still not fixed - threw a database error when I was posting to another thread - the message posted, however.

Wonder what will happen with is one...

·
Registered
920 Posts
Still not fixed - threw a database error when I was posting to another thread - the message posted, however.

Wonder what will happen with is one...

Yes:
[h=3]Errors[/h] [h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  1. Database Error

1 - 12 of 12 Posts