Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gotta love it. luckily im the parts guy here. when it came on to our lot a month or two ago it came through the shop brakes good they were 8s, had the oil changed at the time i was not aware of the 5w30 requirement for the car so i thought nothing of it. now today in it comes for a fresh oil change, have a wheel re balanced that im guessing someone curbed test driving it (good thing it has hubcaps) and i get pulsation out of the brakes when slowing down at highway speeds. sucks because the tech it went through is my favorite tech. now its going to my least favorite tech but hes very detailed because he wants to milk every penny he can out of a car. either way i havent even had the car a month they better cover everything that needs done
:cussing:

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
gotta love it. luckily im the parts guy here. when it came on to our lot a month or two ago it came through the shop brakes good they were 8s, had the oil changed at the time i was not aware of the 5w30 requirement for the car so i thought nothing of it. now today in it comes for a fresh oil change, have a wheel re balanced that im guessing someone curbed test driving it (good thing it has hubcaps) and i get pulsation out of the brakes when slowing down at highway speeds. sucks because the tech it went through is my favorite tech. now its going to my least favorite tech but hes very detailed because he wants to milk every penny he can out of a car. either way i havent even had the car a month they better cover everything that needs done
:cussing:
If it's a newer car it should still have a warranty. You can always contact the GM reps on here: View Profile: Chevy Customer Care - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums I know you work there but if, for whatever reason, you have troubles they can assist. If you work the parts counter I would get with your manager in the mx department and tell him what's up and see if he'll hook you up. Good luck!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it's a newer car it should still have a warranty. You can always contact the GM reps on here: View Profile: Chevy Customer Care - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums I know you work there but if, for whatever reason, you have troubles they can assist. If you work the parts counter I would get with your manager in the mx department and tell him what's up and see if he'll hook you up. Good luck!
meehh 11 with 70k i have a warranty on it through the work so they should cover it.

Reactions: iTz SADISTIK

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice just called ALL of my suppliers an no one has rotors at all not even the GM dealer across the street.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tires-re-balanced(friday)
oil changed (friday)
now just waiting for the brakes to be done i was looking at it myself while it was on the lift and the pads were cracked. the last person to have this car drove it very hard. everything is going to be covered seeing as the original tech clearly missed (skipped) that part of the inspection and recon. at least i cant say im unhappy with the car itself i love the thing. so nice being back in a GM maybe now my grandfathers ghost can stop screwing will all my cars since i keep his 30.5 year Chevrolet Pontiac Canada Group (Wilmington DE plant) plaque on my wall but have driven everything but gm for the past 4 years

1 - 5 of 5 Posts