Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats not what i asked... the ecu itself looks for the tcm in an auto. Being i have neither i need to change to manual so it doesnt look for the tcm in the programing
Manual trsns cars have vss and wiring to limit engine reving tied to the clutch and break pedals sensors.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
I don't understand what the point is? Year? Model? What's up? Did you blow an auto trans and dropped a manual in? Are you using it for a standalone race project or something? You can get a better tuning option either way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its Standalone... but Jerry took care my needs. I was looking just in case I had to get a new base tune.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
brlcla is one of the guys that's playing with the 1.4L in air boats I think.

I will admit his initial post was like why, why do that..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I run a Trifecta tuned airboat. Started working with Jerry about a month ago and I will say the man is good but sometimes vague in his emails. No fault in that he is a greatguy and has a lot on his shoulders catering to the market. I was just unclear on what he needed me to do so I was asking questions. All good now and moving forward.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.