Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no one to buy presents for this Holiday season and no one is getting me anything either. I just saw this and was wondering if I can still get it for my 2014 CRUZE as an act of goodwill?

Chevy Cruze. Floor Matsfrom CARiD.com
Chevy Cruze Floor Mats | Carpet, All-Weather, Custom Logo – CARiD.com Get all-weather protection for the carpet in your Chevy Cruze or upgrade to deep pile and custom logos. We ...
See more details at CARiD.com »

$12.04
Free shipping. No tax
CARiD.com

87% positive (16,581)
Shop

·
Super Moderator
5,535 Posts
I have no one to buy presents for this Holiday season and no one is getting me anything either. I just saw this and was wondering if I can still get it for my 2014 CRUZE as an act of goodwill?

Chevy Cruze. Floor Matsfrom CARiD.com
Chevy Cruze Floor Mats | Carpet, All-Weather, Custom Logo – CARiD.com Get all-weather protection for the carpet in your Chevy Cruze or upgrade to deep pile and custom logos. We ...
See more details at CARiD.com »

$12.04
Free shipping. No tax
CARiD.com

87% positive (16,581)
Shop

I wouldn't hold my breath good buddy.

Rob

·
10,697 Posts
That price reflects the gift bag or something else. You have to click the floor liner Front and or Back boxes after you pick a model year and it will show up $197 shipped.

From previous experience if you managed to get the site to lock at that price (no hack attempts) it will let you buy, and give you a tracking number. After a few days the tracking number will still show awaiting shipper and then an email for wrong price will come giving you the option of corrected price buy here or no action = auto refund.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
$127.95 shipped for just the fronts, yikes haha
Ya, they ain't cheap. My local autoparts store had some ordered in bulk so they were able to sell them off for a bit cheaper. I ended up buying both fronts and the one that goes across the rear as well. So worth it. WeatherTech is great.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Ya, they ain't cheap. My local autoparts store had some ordered in bulk so they were able to sell them off for a bit cheaper. I ended up buying both fronts and the one that goes across the rear as well. So worth it. WeatherTech is great.
I totally understand why people get them, but I never really felt the need to. My old car was a 2005 with the factory carpet mats that had some very slight staining, and in the winter I've always been a person that knocks snow off my shoes before I get in. One thing I dislike about rubber mats (and maybe it's only the cheap ones) is when I would get into someone else's car that had them, and my shoes were wet, my feet would slip and slide and squeak all over that mat lol

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
We do have a member selling a full set in black for $125 shipped, down from $225 plus shipping. darn good price but I'm with Anthony, I live in an area that doesn't get Snow and we hardly see rain so I think I'm going to pass. On a sad note that same $12.04 Google ad is following me on other sites today. I eagerly look forward to a response from CARid:laugh:

Chevy Cruze. Floor Mats
$12.04
Chevy Cruze Floor Mats | Carpet, All-Weather, Custom Logo – CARiD.com Get all...
CARiD

·
10,697 Posts
The Accord mats actually came down in price. They were like $400 when I looked last year and went Aries/Maxplider instead. We get lots of snow here to the point I had a frozen puddle in my Weathertechs.

Even when I'm mindful of snow the kids still bring it in.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CARid never got back to me and now there are two to choose from. I have launched a deceptive pricing guarantee complaint with Google, they haven't got back to me?
mat.JPG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts