Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
I'd definitely be interested in those! What about using the base for the Lordstown Cruze sticker on the door as a base layout?

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
I'm thinking a 4 inch circle or a 2" x 4" rectangle. Maybe with "Lordstown Homecoming" or kind of going off the badge that is awarded to CT members that attend.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I have that sticker too. Just if I can remember where I put it. Are speaking of a "Lordstown or Bust" kind of decal?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussed now on the FB page.*

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Being a michigander I dont think I can put a decal of the state of Ohio on my car. LOL

·
Registered
576 Posts
I am a Michigander but I will. Only cause I am an OSU fan! Haha.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
@Patman - That is actually pretty close to what I was thinking. Not in so much detail, but that decal looks pretty good!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Seems like too much detail to me. Lol

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
@Patman - That is actually pretty close to what I was thinking. Not in so much detail, but that decal looks pretty good!
Yea it is just a pic of a LTZ and what we were doing. Not much more can be done on a decal Maybe now we can have a pic of both generations Gen2 and Gen 1(after all most of us have the Gen 1) IDK Brando sounds like your the man for this and I just happened to have the old pic. Honestly surprised I put a sticker on my car even back in 2015! LOL Whatever you think I am sure it will be OK.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,957 Posts
Think smaller - when you attend four or five events where will you put larger ones.

In my last post I suggested on the rear fake window area and forgot that most people do not have the fake glass panels so I will have to rethink that somewhat - hmmm

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
Think smaller - when you attend four or five events where will you put larger ones.
What you just said reminds me of people in Cincinnati. We have a county park that requires a decal and there are people that will have "circles" of them on their windshield. They are little triangles and if you get several years worth, they will make circles of park stickers. Our decals are conversation pieces. I have had several people ask about the sticker on my car.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Has there been any updates to an image idea?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts