Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

All members are eligible and encouraged to nominate a candidate for MOTM! Entries must be made by 23:59:59 PST December 20th. Voting will begin December 21st, and end on December 31st.

We have some new prizes this month for the contest winners. The winner will receive:
-A $25 Code for the
Badnewsracing website.
-A pair of Diode Dynamics' HP3 license plate lights
-Their choice of one of two products from Titan Synthetics*,
-MOTM Winner title
-VIP Member badge (which comes with an upgraded account as well as access to an exclusive "VIP Room" section of the forum),
*One bottle of Amsoil P.I. Performance Improver or one can of Amsoil Miracle Wash

Please submit a brief summary why you feel that your candidate deserves the "MOTM Title". Worthy candidates will get a slot in the voting thread at the end of the month. Serious submissions only Please.Past winners may be nominated again after 6 months from the original winning date.

Your Candidate will NOT be added to the voting thread without a submission in THIS thread.
No discussions in this thread. Just submissions.

Admin reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary, at any time.

Members who are still on their victory lap:
June Patman
July Sunline Fan
August Tomko
September Diesel
October NickD
November sparkman

If you know a member that has made great contributions to the Forum. Show him/her some appreciation by nominating them for MOTM!!!!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,307 Posts
Hey j ya know the winner of me Goofie Ball Trophy ...Yeah that guy ..

Eddy, Eddy .....Edddycruze ....

·
2,254 Posts
I'll nominate Terryk2003. He organized the northern Ohio meet on 11/7/15 and managed it extremely well displaying good leadership, which gave me the [good] first impression of the people on the forum. He also gave me some great tips as well as different things to look into as far as mods are concerned, and seems to be active and kind on this here forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
So I lost? Actually after I offered to donate my winnings to the needy for a great Holiday Gift I never saw another vote.
It was a classy move Eddy. It is a rare honour to be nominated.

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
It was a classy move Eddy. It is a rare honour to be nominated.
No Sir, its my honor to be part of this Forum. I feel very fortunate that we have such a great bunch of CRUZE enthusiasts and perhaps someday I will be worthy of nomination again. Now that I am using the new Avast Safe Zone browser I seem to have no forum related performance issues and look forward to continued contributions in the New Year. I'm keeping the CRUZE at least through 2021 when the GMPP expires!

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Ill nominate Jukebox Juliet.

Why you may ask? Because.
Because...she needs some of those fancy LEDs to better light up dat booty of hers.

And Amsoil, because she can appreciate things properly lubed.

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Bump.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,307 Posts
Congratulations you did not win . No Some one Nominated Ya .....

We need Assistance with ​Nominations !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,307 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Not If Your Not Nominated ..
Nominate Some One Danny !
Nominate me! I brought us Diesel owners the ScanGauge! I try to help out when I can.

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Bump

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,307 Posts

Nominate some one ya HaTE , Cannot Stand , Pick on ,
Even the Gal that just has the cutest smile ,but gets yer Ire up . Shoot Just Nominate Somebody that Never comes around after Ranting how the Cruzen is on the fritz again and he or she is perplexed by a Service writer and a tech ......Nominate ...................

I really do not believe you are going to win this Month Either !

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
What about Starks8?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.