·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentleman Smile Formal wear Suit

Introducing MOTM December '15
Starks8
VIP Member

Chris is a fellow Virginian with a sexy new Cruzen (finally!) who seems to have picked all the wrong teams to root for - he is both a 49'ers and Cavaliers fan. On the other hand, he does have excellent taste in music, with some of his favorites being Chris Botti, Journey, and other Jazz, Classic Rock, and Hip Hop bands.

Chris has a BS degree in Psychology from Eastern Mennonite University, and is currently pursuing a MBA from Liberty University. His #1 dream job would be working for GM's marking division, but he would also gladly accept a marketing job elsewhere. Chris has been with his wife for 15 years now, and married for 7 of them. It is rumored that she is closely related to the founder of Buffalo Wild Wings.

Some say that in his wallet, he keeps a photograph of his wallet, and that every Tuesday, he stares at werewolves until they back away.

2015 Cruze LTZ

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Oh I see now why his wallet is empty !

Reactions: Starks8

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Well done young man!

BTW I used to date a Mennonite girl back in high school. No dancing allowed.

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
2,254 Posts
You went to EMU? That awesome, a good university from what I hear! Most of my friends went there.

Congrats man!

·
2,170 Posts
Congratulations, and Go Cavs!

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
View attachment 177337

Starks8
VIP Member

Chris is a fellow Virginian with a sexy new Cruzen (finally!) who seems to have picked all the wrong teams to root for - he is both a 49'ers and Cavaliers fan. On the other hand, he does have excellent taste in music, with some of his favorites being Chris Botti, Journey, and other Jazz, Classic Rock, and Hip Hop bands.

Chris has a BS degree in Psychology from Eastern Mennonite University, and is currently pursuing a MBA from Liberty University. His #1 dream job would be working for GM's marking division, but he would also gladly accept a marketing job elsewhere. Chris has been with his wife for 15 years now, and married for 7 of them. It is rumored that she is closely related to the founder of Buffalo Wild Wings.

Some say that in his wallet, he keeps a photograph of his wallet, and that every Tuesday, he stares at werewolves until they back away.

2015 Cruze LTZ

HAHA! Awesome write up man! A nice job for sure and thanks for taking the time to do this for me! Those **** werewolves don't want none of this mean stare, haha!

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
You went to EMU? That awesome, a good university from what I hear! Most of my friends went there.

Congrats man!
Yupp, I sure did! It had its good and bad points, but a fine university indeed! I'll be dead before I'm able to pay off their tuition price though, lol! I should have just went to JMU. ****, I was partying there every weekend anyway. It would have been a better decision financially but I can't undo it now, lol! The nursing program at EMU is certainly top notch and it helped in my wife's choice to attend there too! I graduated in 2008. What year(s) did your friends graduate or attend?

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Well done young man!

BTW I used to date a Mennonite girl back in high school. No dancing allowed.
Hahaha! I certainly couldn't have been a mennonite! ****, as a teenage boy in high school all you wanted to do was dance and grind up on a girl's backside, hahaha!

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
View attachment 177337

Starks8
VIP Member

2015 Cruze LTZ

Hey Justin, I still need my MOTM badge. Don't make me stare you down, hahaha/jk!!

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts

·
2,254 Posts
Yupp, I sure did! It had its good and bad points, but a fine university indeed! I'll be dead before I'm able to pay off their tuition price though, lol! I should have just went to JMU. ****, I was partying there every weekend anyway. It would have been a better decision financially but I can't undo it now, lol! The nursing program at EMU is certainly top notch and it helped in my wife's choice to attend there too! I graduated in 2008. What year(s) did your friends graduate or attend?
Lol!

They attended 2014-still going lol

·
2,170 Posts
Haha! Well he must not like me very much because I still haven't been badged up, haha/jk!
You might be able to get that 100,000 miles badge first. Haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts