Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

All members are eligible and encouraged to nominate a candidate for MOTM! Entries must be made by December 20th. Voting will begin December 21st, and end on December 31st.

We have some new prizes this month for the contest winners. The winner will receive:
-A $25 Code for the
Badnewsracing website.
-A pair of Diode Dynamics' HP3 license plate lights
-MOTM Winner title
-VIP Member badge (which comes with an upgraded account as well as access to an exclusive "VIP Room" section of the forum)

Please submit a brief summary why you feel that your candidate deserves the "MOTM Title". Worthy candidates will get a slot in the voting thread at the end of the month. Serious submissions only Please.Past winners may be nominated again after 6 months from the original winning date.

Your Candidate will NOT be added to the voting thread without a submission in THIS thread.
No discussions in this thread. Just submissions.

Admin reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary, at any time.

Members who are still on their victory lap:

June anthonysmith93
July Rivergoer
August Blasirl
September MP81
October IndyDiesel
November - No winner

If you know a member that has made great contributions to the Forum. Show him/her some appreciation by nominating them for MOTM!!!!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts
Weimerrj he's a funny guy !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
@brian v cuz IT isn’t right Obama got the Nobel and bv didn’t (or did he...?)

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts
@Rivergoer I received something better than the Nobel ...

Free will and the ability to choose where I am going . Plus I get to pull the trigger and not worry about a peace prize ..Obama deserved IT ............Trump gets to sign a bill finally ...........

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
@Rivergoer I received something better than the Nobel ...

Free will and the ability to choose where I am going . Plus I get to pull the trigger and not worry about a peace prize ..Obama deserved IT ............Trump gets to sign a bill finally ...........
Yer right ‘bout freewill N choice .............I’ll toast 2 That

”If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice”

So fellow cruzenfiles ......ladeez & gents, b0ys n’ giRls ......make CT Great Again .......end 2017 with a bang ...........decide to vOTe for December motm, we need more than 7 votes this month ................................. Ask not what CruzeTalk can do for you, ask what you can do for @jblackburn ..

Okay J .....send in Epic Beard Man, I need a beat down (or. Perhaps a Jameson or 2 with bv)

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
So fellow cruzenfiles ......ladeez & gents, b0ys n’ giRls ......make CT Great Again .......end 2017 with a bang ...........decide to vOTe for December motm, we need more than 7 votes this month ................................. Ask not what CruzeTalk can do for you, ask what you can do for @jblackburn ..
Sup @Rivergoer...no need to ask. You can make - @jblackburn cookies!

Okay J .....send in Epic Beard Man, I need a beat down (or. Perhaps a Jameson or 2 with bv)

That good enough?

Just remember, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts
I should grow a beard and ride the bus .................................................................

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
I should grow a beard and ride the bus .................................................................
To go surf the mavericks?

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
That wuznt u?

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Sup @Rivergoer...no need to ask. You can make - @jblackburn cookies!

That good enough?

Just remember, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on!
Choc chip for J ........sNickerDoodles fer @brian v

And yes I concur after nearly pissing on me self watching the Beard Man dust up that bein pissed OFF rather than ON is better

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
And also white chocolate chip for JJ @Jukebox Juliet. Because she likes putting white stuff in her mouth.
Smow?

Anyway, speaking of Sunline, I think I just passed one of those buses on I-10 near Palm Springs and the driver’s beard was epic.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Smow?

Anyway, speaking of Sunline, I think I just passed one of those buses on I-10 near Palm Springs and the driver’s beard was epic.
Nah. I mean maybe in a bind, but unlikely. I will correct myself, *warm, gooey white stuff in her mouth.

Did you challenge the driver to a coal rolling contest?

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts