Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
I don 't know whom you 2 are writing to ..I'm Deleting 10254 .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Cuzz ............................................IT 'S Mothers Day ..................ahh free thread lets speculate !

Sup Danny hows stuff down in Sunny Miami This fine Beautiful Mothers Day ? Did ya Buy some flowers for your wife yet ?

Well you had better run out and get her some !

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Delete or close an account, close is more accurate, then what account. This is a website you signed into. Are you looking for a refund?

Ha, keep on looking.

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
How can i delete my account on here?
I don 't know whom you 2 are writing to ..I'm Deleting 10254 .
I'm with brian v on this: if the guy wishes his account deleted, then it should be deleted .. no questions asked. The why of the request is none of our business and the only question asked, if any and possible, in response to the request would be to ask for confirmation of the original account closure request.

People join and "unjoin" (sic) groups all the time on the web and many, the smarter ones anyway, prefer to leave as few digital tracks as possible. Makes complete sense to me.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
I think he got his wish. 10254 is his member ID number here at Cruze Talk and he shows to be a guest.

My ID number is 73.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
But wait he has 21 p0sts and 3 friends .. I was just kidding . shoot Danny needs another friend that would make 4 .. oh oh lets all inundate em with friend requests and cheer em UP .. Nothing like seeing 20.000 requests hah !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts