Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to give shout out to Harley GTP for putting together the instruction package with info passed on from StarSpangled and Aaron on the delete kit. No instructions are provided by fleece or Oz on this. I put mine on yesterday and the photos and detail helped immensely. Wouldn't have been able to do it without these instructions. One of the worst parts was getting to the throttle valve elec connector and getting it off. Finally discovered if I used a 90 degree pick to pull back on the red locking tab and then put a long screwdriver down on opposite side that I could push the connection loose. Also found that when removing the turbo exhaust clamp that it went very ez if I used two screwdrivers at opposing angles and put them thru the holes left after taking screw and nut out. Was able to pry it apart very easily to get clamp on and off the downpipe. You have to also be careful with the gasket. I didn't even see it fall out
Car runs like a banshee after taking it for test drive 207000 mi so hoping to double that and not have to worry about being out of state and going into limp mode.
Thanks again guys, you did great job getting these instructions done

·
Registered
185 Posts
You're quite welcome! This is a great kit put together by Fleece, at least with the tune and craftsmanship; however, the instructions leave much to be desired. Glad to see there's another Cruze Diesel set free.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You're very welcome!

·
Registered
18 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts