Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Creating the downpipe is easy if you have some knowledge of welding etc. bought a j pipe from amazon for like $50 and used the clamps/ends from the dpf. The tuning information is public and available, if you can find it, everything is there for efilive if you know someone with a flash scan. In total I was out $175 for the delete.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Creating the downpipe is easy if you have some knowledge of welding etc. bought a j pipe from amazon for like $50 and used the clamps/ends from the dpf. The tuning information is public and available, if you can find it, everything is there for efilive if you know someone with a flash scan. In total I was out $175 for the delete.
Someone know what is available for Efilive tuning now?

·
Registered
2 Posts
To answer my own question. I believe efi live is only available in Canada. I'd like to know what j pipe @Herleybob bought to make his own downpipe
I cannot find the order from either jegs or summit but it was a stainless j-pipe that I cut up to work.

Also EFILive is available almost worldwide, but finding the information is hard. Look up my github, all you need is on there.

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
Wow! That thing is bootyful! Was that custom made by someone other than fleece?
Wish fleece would sell a off road only diesel tune. I’ll Sign a waiver if need be.

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
Cant. Illegal. Waiver doesn’t matter.

Even if the vehicle never sees highway again. Still illegal.
Crazy that this is the case. Why are gas engines allowed this but not oil burners? Tons of tunes for cat delete for LS and coyote engines. I just wish I got the delete software early.

·
Registered
15 GMC Denali Duramax, fully deleted...14 Cruze diesel, 15 Cruze diesel, both deleted... and more
12 Posts
Just hoping that someone might know of somewhere the fleece delete kit can still be purchased. I've searched high and low on the web, but nobody has one that I can find.

email me at [email protected]. I can help completely

·
Registered
5 Posts
A garage in AB deleted mine. He fabbed the downpipe and programmed the ECU. If you can get the downpipe and send him your ECU he will be able to program it for you much cheaper than the kits I've seen posted on here.

I paid $1500 CAD for the downpipe work and the tune. I think just the tune would be ~ $800 CAD so a discount for you yanks.
What is the name of the shop so I can delete my Cruze

·
Registered
5 Posts
A garage in AB deleted mine. He fabbed the downpipe and programmed the ECU. If you can get the downpipe and send him your ECU he will be able to program it for you much cheaper than the kits I've seen posted on here.

I paid $1500 CAD for the downpipe work and the tune. I think just the tune would be ~ $800 CAD so a discount for you yanks.
Could you give AB number?????

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2014 Cruze diesel that I took to Fleece in Indy and had them perform their magic. Hp tune, EGR delete, downpipe, dpf regen turned off, ect. They also changed the transmission shift points, which I think did more for the car than anything. It's got a wicked wheel in the turbo too. Thing ran great. Got mid 50's on the mileage easily. The engine spun a main bearing on me and I have finally decided I don't have the time/interest to put it back together. I'd like to sell the whole car to someone who wants all of the goodies vs just scrapping it out. If anyone is interested, send me a message. I am in central Ohio.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts