Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my luck with this car is BAD, I have NEVER had so much poor luck in my life with this thing. I'm in the middle of a buy back and someone decided to let their shopping car attack my car a few days ago. The Buy Back states the car needs to be in PERFECT condition, so I need to fix this thing soon. I was looking just for the parts and came across this on eBay, what do you guys think? The car is only 75 days old and had 2k miles on it, so the paint should match up. Any thoughts or help would be great, thanks.

New Painted to Match Chevy Cruze Front Right Fender 2009 2013 Passenger Side | eBay

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I would call a Paintless Dent removal company before I by any parts. They can work miracles sometimes

Reactions: Starks8

·
Registered
105 Posts
+1 on the PDR guy. Around $100 and an hour or so should make it nearly disappear. I've had tougher repairs done with PDR and they have looked great (used to be a reconditioning manager at a dealership). I would call a couple of local dealers and ask who they use...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome! I will hit up my body shop friend, I gave him personally 20K two years ago when my old car got into an accident. Maybe he can help me out.

I feel a lot better now that you think this can be fixed.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bought a car back in 2009, had 4,500K miles and BAM. Got hit by a uninsured motorist, I was covered by my insurance but it was out for a month and the dealer brought someone form the Mitsubishi plant to order parts "one by one" because the car was so new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts