Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2014 Cruze. My problem is when I start it and put it into drive, the gas pedal makes a crunchy, springing noise when it hits between 10 and 12 mph. It doesn't do it if you stop in traffic , or say a Stop sign. Only when you shut it off and then start and go. Told the dealership many times and did bring it in. They could never hear or feel the noise I do. Go figure. Please, any thoughts, comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank You.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!! I will mention that to my dealer and see what he says. I've had this car for 3 years and it never did that until 3 months after I bought it. I really appreciate your comments. The only thing that bothers me is the noise and the crunchy, springing feeling on my foot. It really is driving me nuts! Any way to tone it down or disconnect it, so I won't hear and feel that?? I've never had a car do that stuff. Thanks again!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.