Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
2,168 Posts
Very nice, it's always good to have references on hand.

·
Super Moderator
7,782 Posts
Stickied.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Excellent! Thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
48 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Do these links work for anybody else, or am I the only one that has tried lately? "Service.gm.com" site won't load at all. Maybe I'm not special enough to access the site, I dunno.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Either it's down or been removed.

Obd2 should say engine codes anyways. On phone apps. Not sure on readers bought from parts stores. Not sure on trans codes either. Have yet to see any of those codes.

Be nice if there was a way to pull down all codes from all computer modules. Without spending a fortune for an appropriate scanner.

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts

Obd2 should say engine codes anyways. On phone apps. Not sure on readers bought from parts stores. Not sure on trans codes either. Have yet to see any of those codes.

Be nice if there was a way to pull down all codes from all computer modules. Without spending a fortune for an appropriate scanner.
Soon. :wink:

·
Registered
232 Posts

Gotcha, I do have the scan tool, but I guess I was hoping for more info here than what the scan tool already reads. I'm not too familiar with diesels in general, then add the "after-treatment" process with all the diesel specific codes and I'm a little more lost than I thought I'd be.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts