Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we got our ltz/rs Saturday and when driving it home i was going through the pages for the readings and i did not see the page that shows the 25-50-500 mile averages. the wife looked it up and i guess the lts doesn't have that page. i was a disappointed to say the least being i was researching the eco model and that had the page then i get this car and no page. so tell me can the dealer flash that page into the car? the page is blank on my car so it would be reasonable to think it has a place to go so maybe it can be put there? i sure would like to have it. we have the touch screen and i look in there for this kind of screen and did not find it there either. on my hyundai if you had the touch screen you got that info it you did not have the touch screen you got the info in the dic. so maybe this info is somewhere on the touch screen? thanks

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
corvairbob,

I would be happy to look into this concern for you. Can you please private message me your name, VIN, mileage, address, phone number, and the name of your GM dealership? Look forward to hearing from you.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is on the eco but why not on the reast of the cars? my guess is the ecu can store it has it and can display it if the screen is ther to show it. that is a nice option to have the 25 50 and 500 mile mpg avg showing. doesn't ahve to be each page sith the instant mileage but just one page with all that info. some chevy engineer can figure it out and offere an update. it would be worth the service call just to get it on my dic screen. thanks.

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
This information is actually computed and stored in the instrument cluster. This tells me the ECO has slightly different programming in the cluster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.