Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
I might order those letters too. For $10 it's a pretty good deal, even if it takes a month to get.

Aussie, that engine cover looks cool.

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
I really don't understand his fascination, I could care less if anyone know's my car is a diesel.

This is like the third or fourth thread I have seen about this.
For me personally, I want to raise the awareness so more people buy diesel cars. It would also be a good conversation starter with fellow gearheads.

Reactions: TD_Cruze and Nellie

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Here is what I did

Attachments

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
I just ordered the all caps turbodiesel cuz the turbo diesel I ordered off of sickspeed is crap. black lettering fallin out and chrome pitting. Ive had a month. Weathers been cold but come on.
Are you getting the same one I have? It looks really good on my car in person.

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Finally got some semi warm (45 deg) weather to get the car cleaned up and the emblem put on. I took measurements and used a piece of masking tape to line up the letters. I think it turned out pretty good. Time will tell how well it holds up.
View attachment 62681
View attachment 62689
I like that, looks good. I've had a few older Benzes with TURBODIESEL on them and kind of liked the reference. But then again, I've also had old Benzes with DIESEL on them too.

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Tada. I will probably sell the two remaining badges I have at my cost. This is the larger size of the three (two large, one slightly smaller).
Nice! I love that people are putting badges on.

1 - 7 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.