Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
If ford brings its 1.6T diesel from over seas then ppl will be jumping on them. I've only heard good things

Reactions: jblackburn

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,346 Posts
I heard rumors of a Focus ST...diesel???

Sent from Bill the WonderPhone

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Yes! I want a XV diesel with a 6 speed! But Subaru said they don't think it is worth bringing the diesel over to the US...sad day..
We drive on the left side of the road and so does Japan, so it is easier to make cars that comply to Australian laws.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I think a Focus diesel would definitely be worth a test drive. I used to own a Focus and liked it well enough.

Reactions: jblackburn

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
If Ford brings this to the US market, they will probably sell a ton. Why????...Ford has enough brains to actually advertise it. I mean the CTD has been out for 1-1/2 years and I've yet to see a Cruze diesel commercial on TV.

·
10,713 Posts
The same year Subaru said they didn't think the Legacy wagon was worth North America sales anymore they threw a diesel in it overseas. I'm sure I would have gotten mpg out of it with 18 city and 27 freeway mpg on my gas 2.5.

Sent from my iFail 5s

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I just googled - the Focus diesel (ST) is just for Euro market

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I think we need more diesels in N/A but I feel like we need more advanced diesels that don't need all the def equipment and I feel like a diesel should come with a timing chain instead of a belt. When you're paying this much for a car who cares about a couple extra $ for the timing chain gear

1 - 20 of 32 Posts