Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figure id share with you guys so we all have it. just hit me up with a like or something

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well this sucks its to big to post

if someone can do it for me thanks just pm me

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Is it a PDF order guide?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pdf

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,903 Posts
Hopefully it can be uploaded soon - I'm excited to see it (assuming its different than what I've seen on the fleet order guide).

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,903 Posts
Awesome! So this is for 2017 only, correct? Seems to only be for the sedan and the LT trim, so that would make sense.

Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup 17 that's what you can order as we speak

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well I was at the dealer yesterday. there a bunch that are already built and on the way to dealers. there is a dealer 100 miles away expected to get one in the next 2 weeks

so. they are almost here

·
Premium Member
5,903 Posts
Which means we should have a fuel economy rating here soon!

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
well I was at the dealer yesterday. there a bunch that are already built and on the way to dealers. there is a dealer 100 miles away expected to get one in the next 2 weeks

so. they are almost here
Wow, I'm excited to see one!! I didn't think they would be out until at least next month.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was wondering the same thing. They are hitting the lots very soon but no mpgs have been released

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Don't we have any lordstown employees on this forum? The mpg numbers would be nice to know .

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. They are hitting the lots very soon but no mpgs have been released
Don't we have any lordstown employees on this forum? The mpg numbers would be nice to know .
It wouldn't be the first time there's been new a car on a lot that did not have MPG numbers on fueleconomy.gov

·
Registered
40 Posts
How can they ship the cars if EPA hasn't given the approval yet? Chrysler still has a restriction on the 3.0L Diesel which has been blocked by EPA for the last 3-4 months.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
I would guess the EPA has approved, GM is just holding the information close and not ready to release the data yet. Why would GM manufacture cars that are not approved?

Reactions: MP81

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Or the EPA has the figures, but are slow to put on their website. I would imagine GM is working closely with the EPA to make sure this car is right, right from the start.

·
Premium Member
5,903 Posts
I have to imagine we'll see them soon. I'm just impatient and need to see them now.

And once they're released, I will then be impatient to see the '18 Hatch (and manual/other trim level) EPA results. Those won't be as long of a wait, since this is a mid/late '17 intro to begin with. The Cav is leaking oil from either the front main or the front of the oil pan, and the rear gas leak is getting worse - to the point where it's following the gas tank heat shield and dripping right near the exhaust pipe, which is always great. But the rust is making me more nervous.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts