Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Then there's always this photo I took as I refueled yesterday. Oh yeah, fuel perks might have played a role lol
Machine Fuel

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I just saw an article about falling gas prices. Some places could see under $2 by Christmas. The gap between diesel and gas could get rather large.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
$2.95 here in TX, being close to the refinery helps keep the delivery cost down.
Nice! This is the first I've heard of diesel under $3 a gallon.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Diesel within 3 miles of my house as of this morning:

Shell: $2.99
Chevron: $2.93
Texaco: $2.79
76: $2.79
Safeway: $2.61
Wow, $2.61. Amazing. I think the least I've ever paid anywhere is $3.39

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I finally got diesel for under $3 near me last night

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Y'all beat me to it. I was going to revive this thread today when I saw 87 was $2.89 and diesel was 30 cents cheaper at $2.59 in Ohio. I had to do a double take. That being said, diesel was 2.39 a week ago at the same station. Signage Sign Advertising Building Display advertising

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
That's a fantastic sight! I just took on 16 gallons at $1.89 and thought I got away with something. Geez.
I cheated a bit there lol

Grocery discount card helped just a bit :D

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Biodiesel has a lower energy content than ULSD, so you'll lose a bit of power per the same amount of fuel.
LOL I need glasses. I thought it said "blu blended"

Reactions: IndyDiesel and MP81

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
here in florida it says " between 6-20% bio blend.. Not a 10% a range of blended... Hate being forced to buy this stuff
Don't know if you saw my later comment - I misread what you posted and thought you posted "blu blend". Time for glasses! lol

Reactions: pandrad61
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.