Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a Chilton or Haynes manual for the 2014 CTD. Both sites clearly state that the manuals they sell don't cover the diesel model. Anyone know where to find the right manual?

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Back when I had access to the Chilton manual through the Michigan eLibrary - before they switched to "AutoMate" which is...not great - it had diesel-specific items in there, but that was online. Not sure if the manuals included that info.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I believe I’ve seen someone selling a service manual that was quite expensive. I use alldatadiy.com. I’ve managed to do everything needed for the first 100000 miles with the help of that and this site.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
You want the OEM with this animal. The Haynes are very broad introductory books that so happen to have a few pictures of your car in it.

There's nothing wrong with that and at $20 I can say it probably has good value.

Helms is the OEM manual. As is the alldatadiy. As is the acdelco sub which is what dealers have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Snipesy
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing