Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Diesel Tax Refund in VA

1917 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Sunline Fan
Virginia Gas Tax Changes

Seems like with the change in the gasoline tax and the diesel being higher than the gasoline tax, you may apply for a refund of the difference between the two. If you live in or near VA and have a Cruze TD, it would be worth it to sign up. But hold on to those receipt! You will need copies of them to send in.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem. I go to the DC area few times a year and I always fill up in VA because of the lower prices. I'm not a resident, but I sure will try to open an account so I can get back that 9.1 cents per gallon!

· Epic Beard Man
5,353 Posts
Filled up $105 worth of diesel last night at $3.89. Premium was $3.99. With the extra mileage bump that this car gets, going with the diesel should now have lower operating costs for sure. Paying off the extra cost of the engine will take a while though.

· Super Moderator
7,370 Posts
Filled up $105 worth of diesel last night at $3.89. Premium was $3.99. With the extra mileage bump that this car gets, going with the diesel should now have lower operating costs for sure. Paying off the extra cost of the engine will take a while though.
Just curious to know where you put those 27 gallons of diesel?

· Epic Beard Man
5,353 Posts
just curious to know where you put those 27 gallons of diesel?
2010 f-450.

*Do not know why it won't accept a capital F. That will bother me the rest of the day now.

Reactions: plasticplant
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.