Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a tune for even better mileage/power? My buddy told me of the trifecta tune but does that apply to the diesel as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Anyone know of a tune for even better mileage/power? My buddy told me of the trifecta tune but does that apply to the diesel as well?

Yes, it does. I have it for my Diesel.

https://www.wot-tuning.com/ is the website you can get it from. I wouldn't necessarily count on better mileage, but it wouldn't be worse unless you're constantly having the pedal to the floor.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I guess I should have written it's gen 2... know when there will be one?

Nah, that's my bad. I didn't notice it was in the Gen2 forum.

·
Registered
197 Posts
When I deleted my gen1 a few weeks ago I talked to Brayden Fleece and they are in no hurry to tune the Gen 2 diesels and don't even have one. Right now they are working on the Colorado/Canyon trucks and the full size trucks. Most people won't even consider a tune until the warranty is up so my guess is a couple of years before you see tunes.

·
Registered
185 Posts
My guess is that with GM being accused of cheating on the Duramax emissions tests now, tuners will be even more hesitant to offer tunes for newer diesels. I think this may be my last "new" vehicle I purchase...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Oz tuning hinted that they already have a tune available for these cars on there Facebook yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Oz tuning hinted that they already have a tune available for these cars on there Facebook yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hinting is not the same as releasing a production tune.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts