Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Diesel Wagon!!

2202 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Cruz3r
GM is releasing a diesel wagon this September in Europe. I wonder if GM has plans to release other diesel models, besides the sedan in the United States? What are your thoughts? Does the United States have a market for a diesel wagon?

2012 Chevrolet Cruze Wagon
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
4,338 Posts
...previously, GM has said "NO!" to either the hatchback and station wagon Cruzes coming to North America...who knows if they'll "...see the light..." and possibly change their *other* mind.

· Registered
8 Posts
I tried to hold out for a US-bound diesel, especially a diesel wagon. Finally gave up on GM seeing the light and had to settle for a gasser sedan. Hopefully in 3 years or so I'll be able to trade in on a diesel wagon Cruze. People in this country are diesel misinformed, and it seems few manufacturers have the balls to market a diesel car. Funny how VW sells every single TDI it brings to this country and usually gets full MSRP for them. I strongly considered getting a Jetta TDI wagon this time, but I wanted a domestic brand in my driveway. Wake up please GM!

· Premium Member
4,338 Posts
I tried to hold out for a US-bound diesel, especially a diesel wagon. Finally gave up on GM seeing the light and had to settle for a gasser sedan. Hopefully in 3 years or so I'll be able to trade in on a diesel wagon Cruze. People in this country are diesel misinformed, and it seems few manufacturers have the balls to market a diesel car. Funny how VW sells every single TDI it brings to this country and usually gets full MSRP for them. I strongly considered getting a Jetta TDI wagon this time, but I wanted a domestic brand in my driveway. Wake up please GM!
...unfortunately, all *I* hear is lots of GMNA SNORING...what do you hear?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.