Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So where do I start with this car lol...I have a 2011 chevy cruze Lt 1.4L have fixed multiple things on this car from valve covers to coolant hoses and housing unit even did the PVC kit it was running food for awhile with minor issues but now my car seems to be doing the same things as before and Its not any of the things I've mentioned above cause I've already took it all apart and looked at it lol so with that being said, my cars tend to jerk sometimes like it wants to turn of when I'm at lights or stops signs and it sometimes loses power when you hit on the gas it kinda like stalls in some words then it eventually picks up so that's pretty much all that's going on with the car so if anyone had any info about what it could be please fill free to let me know ....I've also heard it could be my fuel injectors or I could have a bad turbo they've told me... so again anyinfo would be greatly appreciated .. oh and I forgot to mention as well the dipstick when I check my oil smells like gas!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Change your oil. Take your coil off and inspect the boots and springs/resistor. Check the condition of your spark plugs.

Or

Start with a boost leak test.

What's the coolant level at and is it venting?

If everything looks good, could be the transmission

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just replaced the spark plugs last year sometime cant remember when and I just recently replaced the coil pack as well coolant level is at the same fill line and its venting I haven't done a boost leak test tho... and I sure hope it's not the transmission lol

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
If your oil smells like gas, and it never did before, it's really unlikely it's the trans. "Last year" doesn't mean anything to these parts or us, how many miles ago did you replace your plugs and coil pack? And that doesn't really even matter, you still need to check them. You should also change your oil. How many miles per week do you drive? How long is your average drive?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts