Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a CruzeTalk discount code that I can't find? Interested in pulling the trigger on a full LED conversion, but need help convincing SO with savings.

If against the rules, apologies in advance.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Yeah, i'm going to hold off on my order until a legit coupon comes up.
Spendy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Free shipping is very good option and sometimes saves a lot of money, but it’s very hard to find a real promocode with this offer. A lot of websites from google offer enormous prices with their discounts to make you use their service, but it’s just a promotion and that’s it. Regularly, they are fake and their offers even if they work, have a lot of restrictions and term. These terms and conditions are stupid and crazy to make you refuse from the promocode and buy something even more expensive. Just one website that I’ve visited offered a discount that I’ve used and really saved money. Just one, from this huge number! I saved around 100$, but it was pleasant and real! I spent 10 minutes to use it and that’s it, no fake registrations to waste your time, everything was pretty easy. I’ll leave a link maybe somebody will beinterested in it https://promocodius.com/se/butiker/cocopanda-rabattkod

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,593 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts