Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Well, I have posted and lurked this site for awhile, but as of today I will be an official member with a Tungsten Premier complete with the RS Package and the Sun/Sound Package. Looking forward to reading more on this forum. Hopefully it is much like the Camaro5 forum.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase! If you have pictures, post em! We'd like to see it! :)

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you like your Cruze as much as I like my 15 CTD.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let's see if this works. Had to resize from my phone. This is it at the dealer. Picking her up tonight.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sedan

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Haven't been on Camaro5, but I think you'll like it here.
Great group of individuals over there. I have a 2013 Camaro 2SS as well and that site is really on point for information. So with the Camaro in the stable, I HAD to get the RS Package. :) The Cruze will be my DD, as I am trading in my 2010 Malibu. The Cruze is an inch wider and 8 inches shorter so I felt it was comparable. The Gas mileage will be a plus due to me traveling a lot.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks! I actually test drove both the 16 Limited and the 16 Premier on the same day to make my decision. The Premier ride and acceleration was head and shoulders better than the Limited. The only thing that held me back was the Start/Stop Technology, but thanks to this forum... there is a way around it. :)

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Hurst

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you planning on modding your Cruze at all, Hurst?
At the moment... No. However, I did post to find out if there are any LED "Plug-N-Play" fog light bulbs. I don't like how they look "yellowish" against the HID's and DRL's.
Oh.... And the WeatherTech floor mats when they become available. But I wouldn't call that a "Mod" LOL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.