Rectangle Auto part Font Camera accessory Metal

one of you have already tested?
what do you think about it?

See you !
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep that is a chinese aluminium cover with a easy fix for the "pcv valve" (sorry don't know the true name of this part)

Ok Chinese was not a secure origine for part... In the same time much of spare part come from it

Please don't mind about my English, not my first language.

Envoyé de mon SM-A226B en utilisant Tapatalk

· Registered
1,262 Posts
It would be very nice to have a replaceable PCV rupture disk (can't think of the proper or better name) as long as the whole cover is quality and cost effective. if the replaceable disk is too expensive and then its just not worth it.

· Registered
742 Posts
You can buy those pcv disc's on rockauto. I may buy one of those covers just for the heck of it.

· Premium Member
3,238 Posts
Get a certified or brand name coolant outlet unit IMO, check ZZPerformance.com or racerxfabrication.com for these parts with great reviews and good companies backing them up. This part is on my list for purchase 100%, I had 1 OEM plastic unit fail on my car which is known for this problem but as long as you stay on top of them these engines are tough.

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,174 Posts

· Registered
469 Posts
eBay now has both 1.4 and 1.8 aluminum valve covers. Would be interesting to try these.

Also, if one has a ZZP PCV bypass on their car, the valve in the cover is no longer needed, correct? Since the spacer you get blocks that off?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts